- 220~250 Volt (v)
In order to ensure its high tensile strength, the offered Premium 680 Electrode is manufactured using high-grade stainless steel. Also, this electrode is highly acclaimed among patrons due to its excellent bead appearance and rapid slag removal. The provided Premium 680 Electrode is widely used for the fabrication of quenched and tempered low alloy steel. In addition, the slag of this electrode can be removed easily. It can be operated with DC as well as AC current.
- Crack resistant nature
- Ease of welding in all position
- Easily machinable
A hard surfacing electrode depositing air hardening type of weld metal having typically 250 BHN hardness. Weld metal is machineable. The deposit displays excellent toughness and ability to withstand heavy impact loads. The resistance to rolling and sliding friction is excellent.
- Gear shafts- Rolling stock tyres
- Pinion teeth- Axles
- Pulleys- Couplings
- Sugarcane crushers- Wheel rim
Chemical Composition of Weld Al (wt.%)
Mechanical Properties Of Weld Metal :
Current Conditions : AC / DC ( - )
2.5 x 350
3.15 x 450
4 x 450
5 x 450
Welding Positions : F
- Keep electrodes dry. In case of moisture pickup re-dry the electrodes at 100oC for 30 minutes. .
- Use short arc, low current and minimum weaving of electrodes.
- A buffer layer of GM16 is recommended on hard base materials.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India