- Ask to Manufacturer INR
- 220~250 Volt (v)
We are offering this Premium Cast 1 that is available in customized dimensions as per the requirements of our valued clients. Due to its crack resistant nature and machinable property, the offered electrode is widely demanded in the market. Also, it is best suited for joining cast iron to unalloyed steel. In addition to this, the provided Premium Cast Iron Electrode is also perfect for crack repairing, worn casting and surfing welding.
- High deposition efficiency
- It is medium coated graphite-based electrode
- Porosity arc is smooth and stable
A new economical, machineable, high strength electrode suitable for welding of oil soaked and dirty cast irons. The electrode gives porosity free deposits with superior crack resistance and good machine-ability. Suitable for joining cast iron to steel. The deposit has good colour match with cast iron.
- Heavy cast iron sections
- Joining cast iron to steel.
- Machine bases
- Oil soaked and chemical soaked castings.
- Cast Iron dies.
- Gear box housings.
Mechanical Properties of Weld Metal :
Current Conditions : AC / DC ( - )
2.5 x 3.50
3.15 x 450
4 x 450
5 x 450
60 - 80
80 - 110
120 - 160
170 - 200
Welding Positions : F, H, V-up
- Use low currents, smallest possible size of electrode and lay small beads to avoid over heating.
- Peen the weld bead to reduce welding stresses.
- Cool the welded part slowly under insulation.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India