- 220~250 Volt (v)
We deliver this Premium Cutting Electrode that is perfect for cutting as well as piercing alkali metals without using oxygen and compressed air. Having slow burn off rate with a special coating, the offered electrode is ideal for producing exothermic heat and providing more cutting distance per electrode. Also, this electrode finds applications in different industrial areas like foundries , repairing centres and maintenance factories. Moreover, the provided Premium Cutting Electrode is having restrike capability.
- Available in customized dimensions
- Produce perfect hole with no base metal dripping
- Can be used with DC as well as AC
GM CUT is a special flux-covered, rapid action gouging electrode which can be used for cutting & piercing all ferrous and non- ferrous materials. No extra equipment is necessary apart from the ordinary power source with correct usage clean, smooth and regular cuts are obtained.
- Remove Flash and risers
- Piercing holes.
- Cutting all ferrous and non-ferrous materials including C.I.
Current Conditions : AC (50V) / DC ( + )
- Use correct technique, angle of electrode and recommended current. After striking the arc, swing the arc back & forth as in sawing.
- For Piercing : Hold the electrode at 90o to the job. Apply push in and pull out technique.
- For Cutting : Hold the electrode at 45o, press it on the job and use to and fro motion like sawing.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India