We deliver this Premium Cutting Electrode that is perfect for cutting as well as piercing alkali metals without using oxygen and compressed air. Having slow burn off rate with a special coating, the offered electrode is ideal for producing exothermic heat and providing more cutting distance per electrode. Also, this electrode finds applications in different industrial areas like foundries , repairing centres and maintenance factories. Moreover, the provided Premium Cutting Electrode is having restrike capability.
- Available in customized dimensions
- Produce perfect hole with no base metal dripping
- Can be used with DC as well as AC
GM CUT is a special flux-covered, rapid action gouging electrode which can be used for cutting & piercing all ferrous and non- ferrous materials. No extra equipment is necessary apart from the ordinary power source with correct usage clean, smooth and regular cuts are obtained.
- Remove Flash and risers
- Piercing holes.
- Cutting all ferrous and non-ferrous materials including C.I.
Current Conditions : AC (50V) / DC ( + )
- Use correct technique, angle of electrode and recommended current. After striking the arc, swing the arc back & forth as in sawing.
- For Piercing : Hold the electrode at 90o to the job. Apply push in and pull out technique.
- For Cutting : Hold the electrode at 45o, press it on the job and use to and fro motion like sawing.
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India