- 220~250 Volt (v)
We offer this Premium NiCu Electrode to our valued patrons with monel core wire. This electrode is a great way for cold welding nickel and copper as well as joining cast iron to steel. Also, it is known for providing crack free and porosity free machining ability. Due to its corrosion and abrasion resistant nature, the offered electrode is widely utilized to joint broken cast iron parts. Moreover, this Premium NiCu Electrode can be used on different types of components without preheating to get machinable weld deposit.
- Ideal for repairing of defective materials
- Excellent color match with good machinability
- Smooth as well as soft arc with nominal spatter
Classification : AWS/A5.15 : E Ni Cu-B
An electrode with Nickel copper alloy wire for welding Cast Iron without preheating and for obtaining machineable weld. The electrode gives an extremely shallow and yet sufficient depth of fusion, which ensures minimum dilution of the weld metal by the base metal. To ensure minimum hardness, the arc during welding should be directed on the weld puddle and not on the base metal. The weld deposit has good colour match with parent metal.
- Joining cast iron to steels.
- Well suited for gears.
- Machinery errors on castings.
- Rebuilding worn surface.
- Machinery parts, pump bodies etc.
Chemical Composition of Weld Al (wt.%)
Mechanical Properties of Weld Metal
Current Conditions : AC / DC ( - )
2.5 x 350
3.15 x 350
4 x 350
5 x 350
Welding Positions : F, H, V-up
- Use low currents, smallest possible size of electrode and lay small beads to avoid over heating.
- Peen the weld beads whilst warm to reduce welding stresses.
- Cool the welded part slowly under insulation.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India