- 220~250 Volt (v)
A basic coated electrode depositing alloyed cast iron which is hard and extremely resistant to abrasion and metal-to-metal wear. The weld metal is designed to be specially resistant to scratching abrasion and occasional grinding abrasion such as caused by hard stone particles on oil-expeller worms.
- Oil expeller worms : Scrapper blades
- Concrete mixer blades : Excavator teeth
- Screw conveyors : Cement die rings
- Muller Tyres : Plough shares
Chemical Composition of Weld Al (wt.%)
Mechanical Properties Of Weld Metal :
( On 3 Layer Deposit ) 500-600 BHN
Current Conditions : AC / DC ( - )
3.15 x 450
4 x 450
5 x 450
Welding Positions : F
- Keep electrodes dry. Re-dry the moist electrodes at 350oC for one hour or at 250oC for two hours.
- Use short arc and lower current of the recommended range.
- Use stringer head technique and sequence welding to control the rate of cooling.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
F-67, UPSIDC Industrial Area, M.G. Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India